Post your BOTM pic here for November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the fall colors!

There have been some changes since, but this'll do..

bike2.jpg

bike1.jpg

bike3.jpg

View attachment 8440

View attachment 8441

Awesome pics man, but you need to pick one for the contest.

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
ok well i read the rules and well i dont know if this one counts. My fz is in the pic, the faster blue one on the right side... i took the pic so im hoping it counts. if it doesn't let me know thanks... but here it is

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heres my entry for this month....taken last month...gotta get out and take some new shots soon....Good luck everybody...:rockon:

DSC00630.jpg

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
jeeze, now i am going to have to clean up my bike and get some pics out by the lake that i moved in near... foliage and lake should be some good shots!

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine in action. Look at my girlfriend...her HAPPINESS should win this contest...the FZ brings anyone happiness...

Awesome! Riding a bike at those lean angles with a pillion can be scary. Looks like you give her plenty of practice.:thumbup:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
ok quick question : it's not in the rules, but isn't the whole point of this contest that you took the picture yourself?

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting for my pics to upload.... Why is this taking so long!!!! one second, lemme retry:( Its 230 What am I doing up!!!! Gosh....I could use a cold one. Wait, im underage....owell, im close enough to mexico. so ill split the difference. wtf... i coulda gone to bed 9 times...OH, there we go, I guess ill chose the first one.

J

jsteinb95

ok quick question : it's not in the rules, but isn't the whole point of this contest that you took the picture yourself?

There's been alot of entries that they have not taken theirselves. So, no, you don't have to take the picture yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.