Possible new FZ6 owner...

TxAg2015

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy!

I'm looking to buy a new bike and I've found an '07 FZ6 for sale that I'm pretty strongly considering. I've ridden a Ninja 500 for about 2.5 years now and I've put a little over 22,000 miles on it. I do a lot of long distance riding as well as making pretty much all my errands/commutes/short trips on the bike, rain or shine, hot or cold. I've been wanting something with a little more modern design (although my Ninja is an '06, the design has been unchanged since 1994), particularly something that's at least fuel injected. I've liked the FZ6 ever since I saw one around campus a couple of years ago. I had been looking a lot at the new FJ-09, but I think that will have to wait for a little while before it's in the budget. Anyway, it looks likely that I will be an FZ6 owner in the near future, so I hope to stick around!

Last edited:

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
The beauty of the FZ6 is it's versatility. You can use it to commute, do errands, and carve the canyons up. The power will be more than enough coming for a 250. The powerband is higher than your Ninja. The FZ really kicks at 6K and up. Very comfortable seating position too. Enjoy! And :welcome:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy!

I'm looking to buy a new bike and I've found an '08 FZ6 for sale that I'm pretty strongly considering. I've ridden a Ninja 500 for about 2.5 years now and I've put a little over 22,000 miles on it. I do a lot of long distance riding as well as making pretty much all my errands/commutes/short trips on the bike, rain or shine, hot or cold. I've been wanting something with a little more modern design (although my Ninja is an '06, the design has been unchanged since 1994), particularly something that's at least fuel injected. I've liked the FZ6 ever since I saw one around campus a couple of years ago. I had been looking a lot at the new FJ-09, but I think that will have to wait for a little while before it's in the budget. Anyway, it looks likely that I will be an FZ6 owner in the near future, so I hope to stick around!

Welcome to the forum,
FZ6 is a swiss army knife of motorcycles.
I use it to fetch some basic groceries, travel to office, run it for track days, enjoy time with my buddies on mountain run, gets 45+ mpg, very reliable and it is very strong.
Can go enough speeds and hard to put it under the speed limit for me, once I get on to the interstate. ;)

Wish you very good luck with your purchase.

Here is one available :)

http://www.600riders.com/forum/sell-your-bike-car-truck/54119-2008-yamaha-fz6-mint-condition.html

Last edited:

JayyVee

IT Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't go wrong - like has been said, this bike is a jack of all trades and the thing about that is - it actually does everything pretty darn good!