Pops and bags misfire 4000-6000rpm

Athosch97

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for you information buddy, yeah in still driving 400cc lol.
Its time for cleaning!
Its a weird issue..
What are the orange things are do i have to unplug this and clean this?
Im gonne clean the throtthlebody and my fuel pump!
Yeah as the admin said, it's the fuel injectors(I wasn't certain and yes you have to unplug those in order to clean them try blowing some air in them with a compressor) - I would love to hear your updates after you clean them and the fuel pump would really love to have helped. Please update us in this thread I'm curious!! Let's get that bike back to 600cc!!

Athosch97

Reaction score
Visit site
What happens beyond 6000 rpm? Is the loose of power just limited to 4-6k?
For me the bike started sounding like a harley that doesn't burn the fuel, very unresponsive on the throttle and would feel like clogged (which it was because the injectors weren't spraying correctly). It's a very annoying issue to have not gonna lie.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys I changed the sparkplugs and fuel pump and it startedbefore without airbox and battery cab! I was happy but after
I placed the airfilterbox and battery and battery box. And it does not start any more...
-no fault codes
-fuel pump primes.
-it tried to start but doesn't. Pops alittlebit when I open throttle it bangs sometimes very hard.

Which angel can help me

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Quote:

""Hi guys I changed the sparkplugs and fuel pump and it started before without airbox and battery cab! I was happy but after placed the air filter box and battery and battery box. And it does not start any more."..

Something is likely pinched, or just not place if it ran before installing each part.. Go back, remove those parts and see if it runs.

Inspect the entire area..

With that said, install ONE PART and see if it runs. Once you get to where it won't start, you've narrowed down the area/issue..

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Quote:

""Hi guys I changed the sparkplugs and fuel pump and it started before without airbox and battery cab! I was happy but after placed the air filter box and battery and battery box. And it does not start any more."..

Something is likely pinched, or just not place if it ran before installing each part.. Go back, remove those parts and see if it runs.

Inspect the entire area..

With that said, install ONE PART and see if it runs. Once you get to where it won't start, you've narrowed down the area/issue..

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Problem is it does not start anymore without airfilterbox and without battery cab.:( I reuin something but I don't know what

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have spark, (plugs installed) try spraying some brake cleaner/carb cleaner down the throttle bores and see if it lights off momentarily..

Gotta narrow down the issue...

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Nou, er vonkt iets onder de tank dat NIET MOET zijn.

Zonder dat hij zelfs maar probeert te starten, weet ik dat het waarschijnlijk niets met de brandstof te maken heeft, maar geen vonk op de bougies / of geen timing.

Thanks for your answer! But how can I check or what can I check to fix this problem?:(

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Pull spark plugs, ground to head a look for spark..

Get the bike in a dark garage and find out what IS causing that spark that set the bike on fire.
Crank it with PLUGS INSTALLED and plugged in.

Put a stick under the tank to hold it up, makes working MUCH, MUCH easier..

With the tank up, listen for the fuel pump to come on with the key initially turned on..

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it bad if that video made me laugh?

Yes, Scott is correct - whatever created that spark to cause the fire, is also they broken connection that is causing the lack of start. At least you know to look on the right side of the airbox.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Pull spark plugs, ground to head a look for spark..

Get the bike in a dark garage and find out what IS causing that spark that set the bike on fire.
Crank it with PLUGS INSTALLED and plugged in.

Put a stick under the tank to hold it up, makes working MUCH, MUCH easier..

With the tank up, listen for the fuel pump to come on with the key initially turned on..
Yah buddy I use cable to hold my tank.
if i take out the plugs and hold it t other ground it will spark I see it when I try to start it! I think it was in Fire because I gave a little throttle and it sparks inside my throttle body and I spayed a little much brake cleaner. I'm also on Fire band the reason is can't drive this shit bike for a while

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Is het erg als die video me aan het lachen maakte?

Ja, Scott heeft gelijk: wat de vonk ook veroorzaakte om de brand te veroorzaken, het is ook de verbroken verbinding die het gebrek aan start veroorzaakt. Je weet tenminste dat je aan de rechterkant van de airbox moet kijken.
I will check it tomorrow and I will check the cables from ignition coil I have red wire and orange. How can I check the voltage? I bought a new multimeter the old one was also broken... like my heart lol

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Tha ks for you answer guys you can laugh it the video it make my day good. When I feel me bad I will look at this video.
I really like this fz6 club. Pray for my bike guys