Poor FZ6 - Hard Stunting

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8it-2dkXKs"]YouTube - YAMAHA FZ6 Siedlemin 2008 STUNT[/ame]

This is just an accident waiting to happen! There is soooo little room for error here (small road... people, bikes, and car right next to his "stunts"... etc). Just crazy! I mean, don't get me wrong, I do care about the guy getting hurt too... but that bike is bound to get wrecked if he keeps this up.

-Taso

Last edited by a moderator:

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Poor FZ6

He's pretty good but like you say, he is pushing it close to wrecking. Very narrow road and he is close to the edge to top it all off.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Poor FZ6

I'm gonna guess that he's already dumped his bike a few times, what you dont see in these types of videos are the hours of unused footage where he hits the edge of the road or goes to far past BP on a stoppie. If you watch any stunt video, even the best stunters drop their bikes, which is why most of them run naked with cages.

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
I crack up every time I watch this video and it comes to the part where he's standing next to the bike and takes off (at 1:13). Something about the way he just zooms by the camera gives me a laugh.

-Taso

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I could stand on the seat of my bicycle on a straight stretch when I was a teenager.
Hmmm....