Pollen season hits the South!

it sucks! it gets all over me whenever i ride, especially in the mornin when theres dew on my seat...horrible. freakin. mess.:eek:

Ya my truck is normally black!!!!! Lol

I actually saw a guy riding with a dust mask on today

If your counts are getting that high it would be good to do an extra check on your air filters! :D

My truck is also green here in Houston, happens every year around this time of year.

Sent From My Droid Via Tapatalk

At least we have some good rain coming soon. I washed my bike Saturday and Sunday went to go for a ride and already had a layer of this crap on the bike in my inclosed garage:(

My sympathies to all who do not or cannot park in a garage or worse, those who have pollen allergies or hay fever.

We used to see this dusting for weeks in the spring on our cars before we moved to our new house with the attached 2 1/2 stall garage.

LOL, Thankfully I have yet to experience this pleasure. The pollen doesn't bother me too much (physically) until it gets over around 7000 or so. I know people, like my wife (bless her heart), who's allergies start acting up as soon as the first flower starts to bud.

Back