Poll: Northest FZ6 Meet -Pick an August weekend!

Which August weekend for this meet?

• 9/10

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 16/17

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 23/24

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • 30/31

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you planning on opening this to the other board? There are some more northeast folks over there that don't come in here often.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you planning on opening this to the other board? There are some more northeast folks over there that don't come in here often.

I could do that. What does everyone else think? I don't want to start any trouble either in the forums or at the event. ;)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it n00b friendly? (i.e. ~ < 3 months of riding) Also, the 24th is my birthday. This completely makes it obligatory for you to accommodate me. :p

So, are we celebrating your birthday? Are you in that weekend? Will you be camping too?

To all, I've updated the official thread with more names and added (Camper) for those wishing to camp out as a group. Please visit that thread and keep an eye on the OP. Let me know if I've missed a name or mislabeled the campers!

:thumbup: :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thus far, only two bites. One said he may show up to meet people but not ride with us. The other will not be camping but will take the ride. I've added him to the new list in the official thread. :thumbup:

I'm surprised that FrednearBoston isn't signing on. We went to the Catskill meet and spent a lot of time with him. We had dinner with him the first night, second night and breakfast on the third day.

Status
Not open for further replies.