please help ID this cable

Caesar

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for the vent line to my gas tank and came across this line that I am not sure what it is or where it leads. It looks like it's coming from my tank but it is blocked. Does anyone know what this is?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about it. I think there are 3 hoses from the tank that hang down, 2 of them are over-flow hoses, and that would be the third. Not sure what it's for, could be something the factory uses for pressure testing???

:rockon:

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
Edit: Removed bogus info. :spank: Have the same one, plugged just as you have, in addition to the two vent hoses hanging down to just above the center stand.

Last edited:

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
I was looking for the vent line to my gas tank and came across this line that I am not sure what it is or where it leads. It looks like it's coming from my tank but it is blocked. Does anyone know what this is?

That's one of the vacuum ports so you can synch the throttle bodies.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They should be coming out under the frame behind where the center stand bolts are. You'll see three hoses with angle cut ends. Two are gas tank vent hoses and the last is for the coolant overflow tank.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They should be coming out under the frame behind where the center stand bolts are. You'll see three hoses with angle cut ends. Two are gas tank vent hoses and the last is for the coolant overflow tank.

Well unless the last guy to lower the tank pinched the lines and didn't pull them down out of the way properly. . .

Per OP those are the sync lines for the carbs to be balanced and they should be capped..