Plasti Dipped my Windscreen

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
That's funny I'm actually going to do this with my friends screen on Monday. Seems like the perfect application for plasti-dip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eh89

Reaction score
Visit site
thats great! I was thinking about doing that to my screen but wasn't sure how it would turn out. Thanks for the pics as it is definitely motivating to try it out on mine.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good, here is my first gen

aeea05b3-72cc-825e.jpg

WhizzBang

Hot FZ6 Lovin'
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet look!

I've been looking for a spray tint kit...not come across any in shops yet. Not sure if I like the idea of total black-out rubber but who cares about practicality when it looks that good!

mikesova

Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh, today the same thing happend to me, I was cleaning the bike and I must have flexed the screen too much cleaning above the gauges. The tinted screen that came with the bike snapped right above where the bottom screw goes in between the headlights. That screen, I think it's a Puig, looked really good. The P.O. gave me the stock screen too, but it was covered in old duct tape from a for sale sign. After about an hour of rubbing and scraping with wd40, I got it clean. It looks awful compared to the tinted screen.

The screen that came on the bike:

7987031636_bdce34c146_c.jpg

the cleaned up stock screen:

8430644669_ea4bcfba82_c.jpg

I might need to try the plasti-dip on the stocker.

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
The bugs clean off just fine. You only need to spray the inside, which leaves the outside easy to clean. I also plasti-dipped the windscreen on a friend fz6r. I'll see if I can find some pics of it and post up.