PICTURES Paint job and Convertibars

That bike looks so great! I was wondering what happened to your bike and then remembered Mr. A$$Hat! :spank:

Like that naked look!

Looks awesome, Steve. Glad you got it sorted.

I am not too sure about the black or white side pods.......sombody photochop them white so we can make a more informed decision!

looks good dude. they say white bikes are coming back!
Did you paint, powdercoat or get different rearsets?[/QUOTE

Its VHT ceramic header paint. If cured with a heat gun it seems to work great.

That looks really good! The white looks great :thumbup: (also matches your frame sticker :justkidding:)! Time to update the color in your profile.

I LOVE IT!
I was toying with the idea of a paint job into white myself! Good job on getting her fixed & ready to go on your trip so quick. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday after all. Looks like a nice gift to yourself. You should nickname this thing the Phoenix in honor of it's latest rising. It's best yet.

Looks good Steve...hard to go wrong with bright white. Good work.

Considering painting mine. Have had a few custom Harleys and this blue...is giving me the blues. I'm thinking some shade orange/red...like a blood-orange or a light red with a candy orange hue. This would set the black engine and frame off nicely??????????? Have to look at a few color samples. Many body shops in my area that are hungry for work. Should be able to have completed for under $500. Will need at least 3 coats of clear as finish and to seal decals.:rockon:

Last edited:
Man, that turned out great! That's the same bike that some cager backed over?? Nice fix, bro. Looks like a bit of a cream color to me, really suits the FZ6. I'd leave the sidepods black, looks good as is. Maybe time to paint a crossbones and skull on the tank!

A white and naked FZ6? Very rare. That's as pure as they can get.

If that were my bike, I'd get one of these things:

300-001-B-SM.jpg

I think that would add great contrast over the white fuel tank.

Back