Pics - Greenville SC Int'l Motorcycel Show

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
The boys wanted their pic with the Duc

What a ride....

IMO, one of the best looking bikes there:

My second son's favorite:

Snapped this one for the wife. She loved it of course (RALPH!) lol.

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
Great Family Time. Mine are into ATV's, but the oldest (one of my girls) wants a dirt bike. Momma said to say it nicely NO!!!!, but we will see. Nice family shots. I will have to show the wife.

By the way, I like the Honda Chopper. My wife would not ride it with me, but I am interested :D.

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
By the way, How old is you middle boys. My Daughter just turned 10, and I have been looking at a 60cc to cut her teeth that is if I can get Momma on board.

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
I had thought about going to that show when it came to town, but I figured after tickets and parking and all that jazz, I wouldn't get enough enjoyment out of it. Looks like there were some interesting bikes there. Thanks for the pics!

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics, and thanks!! I'm more than a little jealous, as I've been noticing the ads for the Greenville show. That's hometown for me, was there over Christmas, just couldn't find a way to get back.

Glad to see you've got the entire family fully geared and ready for some great woods riding.

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
Great Family Time. Mine are into ATV's, but the oldest (one of my girls) wants a dirt bike. Momma said to say it nicely NO!!!!, but we will see. Nice family shots. I will have to show the wife.

Thanks. Many people will try to debate it, but bikes are way safer than quads, esp. for kids. Numbers prove it if you can find them.

We've been riding since my oldest, now 12, turned 5 years old. We've had 1 major injury, and it was a very fluke accident, but partially my fault for letting him ride a bike that was too big. And it wasn't a power thing, just a freak accident that a lighter bike may or may not have had the same results of a broken pelvis :(

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
By the way, How old is you middle boys. My Daughter just turned 10, and I have been looking at a 60cc to cut her teeth that is if I can get Momma on board.

Cody 12 (started @ 5)
Cameron 10 (4)
Alex 7 (4)
Isaiah 5 (2)

Rachel is my oldest daughter, she just turned 3. I plan on starting her on the JR50 this summer with the training wheels. She said she won't ride it yellow, so i gotta try finding some pink plastic for it :D

Naomi is my youngest, she just turned 1 a couple months ago. She's still not too sure what to think of them. We haven't ridden as much as we used to, so she's not beeen exposed to them much. She'll have to learn though ;)

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
I had thought about going to that show when it came to town, but I figured after tickets and parking and all that jazz, I wouldn't get enough enjoyment out of it. Looks like there were some interesting bikes there. Thanks for the pics!

I was thinking the same thing, but found discounts for $3 off per ticket, and Sunday was family day that kids got in free :thumbup:. I paid a total of $13 for all 5 of us to go to the show and park.