Photography Thread !!!

D

Dave.TX

A buddy of mine is a professional photographer and he's building his portfolio with a new line that he hasn't figured out yet. He's photographing friends and their bikes along with their profession or something. If retired just their bikes.

At any rate, he wanted to shoot me and my patrol car with my bikes in the background. We were almost done when we got this one. He hasn't sent me any of the other pics yet which I've seen and are pretty good. BTW, I was wearing shorts, not in full uniform.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A buddy of mine is a professional photographer and he's building his portfolio with a new line that he hasn't figured out yet. He's photographing friends and their bikes along with their profession or something. If retired just their bikes.

At any rate, he wanted to shoot me and my patrol car with my bikes in the background. We were almost done when we got this one. He hasn't sent me any of the other pics yet which I've seen and are pretty good. BTW, I was wearing shorts, not in full uniform.

LMAO!! You should totally make exactly the same face next time you ask someone for license and registration :rof:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha haha ha ha i love it

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Marcin

Reaction score
Visit site
A mirror in a mirror inside a mirror = two bikes close together ;)

P3183774.JPG

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got up early this morning to hang out at the airport. She slumbered off and was a little surprised how quickly she jumped off the ground, but considering she's empty...

14525843894_e5591756fa_h.jpg

I'll see your rare freighter & raise it with one of my own Blah.... Hang on, let me make that 2 :D :D

Lynden Air Cargo Lockheed L-100-30 N403LC operating as LYC606 seen taxiing for departure from Brisbnane to Port Moresby 6/7/14 by a8127, on Flickr

OB-2059-P floats inches above the Brisbane runway 29/6/14 by a8127, on Flickr

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My new toy on Gavia Pass in Italy :)

I am SO jealous! No.. not the bike (though it's VERY nice).. the Gavia Pass.. my dream is to ride in Italy one day (or better yet move there and ride there every day :D )

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
beautiful shot.....have you heard about a little contest we have here called Member Bike Of Month??????? ;)

yeah, I keep forgetting to enter, I've got a few more days out here, currently in Davos, Switzerland. So might be able to get a better photo :)

I am SO jealous! No.. not the bike (though it's VERY nice).. the Gavia Pass.. my dream is to ride in Italy one day (or better yet move there and ride there every day :D )

When you do, let me know I'll try and join ya :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, I keep forgetting to enter, I've got a few more days out here, currently in Davos, Switzerland. So might be able to get a better photo :)

When you do, let me know I'll try and join ya :D

LOL.. may not be for a while, but will do!

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
The view from the other side :)

I wanted to take the same shot as my profile photo <---
but the weather was too rubbish so we didn't make it up that road.

D

Dave.TX

The view from the other side :)

I wanted to take the same shot as my profile photo <---
but the weather was too rubbish so we didn't make it up that road.

Pretty scenery but the heavy HDR makes it look cartoonish, unnatural. But then some people like that.

D

Dave.TX

Went riding last Saturday around Washington County and other places. The roads there are in better shape than where I live in Travis County. The scenery is nice too.

2007 Yamaha FZ1 with retro kit (love that look) and a C14 along with my BMW.

It was 99 degrees on the way home that afternoon, bloody hot.

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
D

Dave.TX

You're right with the dreary cloudy day. The scenery is still nice though.

Tapatalk on a Note 2.