Phillips Motovision H7 Bulb

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a pair for my 2004 on ebay from the UK and they arrived today.

Imagine my disappointment when I found that the electrical pins are spaced differently from the stock and therefore won't fit!

:(

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a pair for my 2004 on ebay from the UK and they arrived today.

Imagine my disappointment when I found that the electrical pins are spaced differently from the stock and therefore won't fit!

:(

If it is what I think it is, one of the bulbs on the FZ6 has an adaptor on it to fit the bulb to the connector. The adapter should just pull off of the old bulb. I remember being confused for a minute when I first put new bulbs in.

By the way I also have these bulbs, and not only are they brighter, but also people notice you more because of the orangish glow the emit.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had these bulbs for over a year now and they are still running strong with no problems. I did have to adjust the vertical and horizontal beam. They are much better than stock.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If it is what I think it is, one of the bulbs on the FZ6 has an adaptor on it to fit the bulb to the connector. The adapter should just pull off of the old bulb. I remember being confused for a minute when I first put new bulbs in.

I didn't even think of that, I still have the original stock bulbs.... I'll check when I get home :)

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone is interested in these bulbs, there's an ebay seller with some. CLICK I picked one up, hope to install it and see what it's like real soon.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
post revival time. I am curious how people think they would look on a blue bike if im gonna out some white or purple LED's inder it. Would it be to much contrast and would I be better off with the X-treme powers?