Perrot State Park, WI, Small Jaunt

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On the 19th, we did a small day trip over to Perrot State Park. It was a really windy day - but the ride was still fun and the view along the Great River Road (Mississippi River) is always beautiful. Before heading into Perrot, we stopped at Lock & Dam #6. There weren't any barges coming through but it still was neat to see. I wish we had a little more time to go further up the road but didn't - maybe next time!

And next time I think we will pack a picnic to enjoy...

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics mate and thanks:thumbup:. It's certainly very cool to check out great rides from all over the world:rockon:. Looks like it's getting a bit chilly though.

Looks like a great spot for a picnic, Don't forget the Vegemite:D.
Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm... Might Vegemite be an aquired taste? :Flash:

Possibly...I know I've acquired it:thumbup:...lol. They need to put instructions on the jar though.
A THIN coat for beginners on nice fresh bread with loads of butter or marge:rockon:.(For full on beginners try doing half the slice then folding it over so there is bread between your mouth and the vegemite for the first instant of the bite:D...lol.)

For toast all the instructions are the same but for some very odd and inexplicable reason it tastes even better if you gouge into the surface of the toast a bit with your knife (doesn't matter if you make holes) so you get clumps of thicker coating and vice versa:cheer:....and no I'm not pulling your leg.:thumbup:

:eek:Oops:hijack::spank::spank:Sorry.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Possibly...I know I've acquired it:thumbup:...lol. They need to put instructions on the jar though.
A THIN coat for beginners on nice fresh bread with loads of butter or marge:rockon:.(For full on beginners try doing half the slice then folding it over so there is bread between your mouth and the vegemite for the first instant of the bite:D...lol.)

For toast all the instructions are the same but for some very odd and inexplicable reason it tastes even better if you gouge into the surface of the toast a bit with your knife (doesn't matter if you make holes) so you get clumps of thicker coating and vice versa:cheer:....and no I'm not pulling your leg.:thumbup:

:eek:Oops:hijack::spank::spank:Sorry.

Ok - so what does it taste like? Not chicken I hope. :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok - so what does it taste like? Not chicken I hope. :D

Ummmm........It tastes like vegemite:don'tknow:....lol....sorry dude but there's nothing to compare to really:drool:. Also great spread on weetbix:cheer:. Also good for smearing on the surface of your skippy roast before you put it in the barbie:rockon:. It also grows hair:eek:...lol...sorry couldn't help myself.:innocent::D
Cheers
Mike

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ummmm........It tastes like vegemite:don'tknow:....lol....sorry dude but there's nothing to compare to really:drool:. Also great spread on weetbix:cheer:. Also good for smearing on the surface of your skippy roast before you put it in the barbie:rockon:. It also grows hair:eek:...lol...sorry couldn't help myself.:innocent::D
Cheers
Mike

Oh - goodness! Makes me want to run out and get some! Not! :D Don't want any extra hair anywhere!

Actually, though - it does sound kind of interesting...