PC III + Akrapovic SP slip-on + K&N air filter

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
think i can run a custom map (this custom map is w/ the airbox mod)
if i don't have the airbox modification?

i ran the two brothers map last night with my db killers in, and the bike lacked serious power, im not sure if this was due to the db killers themselves, the fuel map being off, or a mix of all the above...

From what I've read & experienced thru the years, it is most likely due to not having done the airbox mod. That mod made a HUGE difference in the performance of my bike. From what I've read, the bd killers are neglegible.

I'd due the airbox mod so-long-as you don't mind a little more noise. If you don't want, try a different map.

Update on my bike, I have the PC3, and have a map in it, but still haven't installed it in the bike :( Just haven't had time on the couple nice days we've had, and it has been raining a lot....Maybe tonight?

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
From what I've read & experienced thru the years, it is most likely due to not having done the airbox mod. That mod made a HUGE difference in the performance of my bike. From what I've read, the bd killers are neglegible.

I'd due the airbox mod so-long-as you don't mind a little more noise. If you don't want, try a different map.

Update on my bike, I have the PC3, and have a map in it, but still haven't installed it in the bike :( Just haven't had time on the couple nice days we've had, and it has been raining a lot....Maybe tonight?

Install is super easy, quick, and neat

it took me about 30minutes (just because one of my connectors was a bitch, and i had to chop a tiny clip off after 20minutes of messing with it)

lift tank, use the seat to keep the tank proped up, and unplug 2 wires, plug those now 4 wires...into your PCIII which has 4 wire hook ups, and your good to go!! zoom zoom