PC III vs. Two Bros Juice Box

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so now that I've got my exhaust I'm looking at a Fuel Controller for maximum performance and effeciency. I have really only heard about the Power Commander, until I recieved my 2 brothers catalog with my exahust and noticed the Juice Box. From what I can see they look like they do pretty much the same thing. I.e. you configure the controller for the type of mods you have and the controller takes control of your fuel management system.
Although it looks like the Juice box doesnt utilize a computer but "uses integrated buttons and LED lights" I'm not sure if that means you could use a computer or not. Anyways, I did a quick google/forum search to see if there are some direct comparisons between the two and I couldnt find any. Has anybody else looked into this? As it stands now, I'm leaning more towards the Juice box mostly because it's designed by the same people as my exhaust and I dont see any specific PC III maps for my particular exhaust on the PC III website.

Juice Box vitals

PC-III vitals

Anybody have any thoughts?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
but on the flip side of that coin, there are many shops out there that can custom tune your PCIII where i dont know how much support the 2 bros will have. The base maps on the power commander site are just that, BASE maps. a tuner with a dyno can get more power (or a better curve) out of it than that map you downloaded from P.C.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always liked to get mod parts from the same supplier/mfg. Often times they will develop them as a whole kit. If the price is similar I'd suggest you go with the 2Bro box since you have their exhaust.

I'm considering a PCIII and having a tuning shop install it and tune it on the dyno.

Here's the guys I'm considering: AF1 Racing - Aprilia Sales, Parts, Service, Racing, and Dyno Tuning - New Braunfels, TX - Call 877.626.3966
+1

I'm thinking the next step would be to call some shops around here and see what kind of, if any, dyno experience they have with the Juice Box vs. the PCIII. Thanks for the website, now I've got a value associated with dyno tuning. :thumbup::thumbup:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I installed the juice box after riding a week with just the mufflers. (ordered at same time as mufflers but the JB was backorderd) Can't notice any big diff. with it. Still a JB is much cheaper than a PC and dyno time. I figure it is only a 600cc motor, if it runs fine without it, good. Spend 3-4bills to gain a couple Hp? I wouldn't reccomend it.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for being up front and honest. So many folks don't come clean with how a mod worked out. I guess they are embarrassed or something?