PAZZO vs ASV Levers

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
the asv levers look more adjustable but the price I find is for one...@ $110 a piece I think the Pazzo's are a better deal... I have not heard of anyone saying they (pazzo's) won't adjust to their hand.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not familiar with the ASV, but the Pazzo's look great and they have the reputation that makes them a sure thing for me.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! I am really impressed by the ASVs. The finish looks first rate, and I really like the non-brakeable feature.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I went in to my local cycle gear this weekend, they carry asv levers in stock. (not for our bike but for dirt bikes, etc) and the quality is top notch. They said they could order them and they do price matching..... just thought you should know.

jermedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the ASV levers on my bike and love them. I have the standard clutch lever and the shorty break lever. I laid the bike down a few weeks ago when some dogs ran out in front of me on a moutain road and they held up great. Bike fell on the right side and the only damage to the lever was a few light scratches.

Chaotic29

Reaction score
Visit site
I have ASV levers on my dirtbike and love them. First ride with them i wrecked and broke the ball off of my UNBREAKABLE levers lol but cycle gear was really cool and replaced them for free while i wasnt even the one who bought them... they came on the bike when i bought it like 3 hours away. WIN!

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a set of shorty ASVs. Not cheap, but very nice. The shorties should be extra unbreakable, since there doesn't seen to be any way to even get those stubby levers close to the ground. :D At $160 a pair for the cheaper F3s, I don't really think they're even THAT expensive. Sure I could've saved a few bucks, but I wanted black levers, not black levers that turn bronze or pink after a few weeks.

philz

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got Pazzos on my ZX6R and they're decent enough. Next time though ill spend a little more and get ASVs as they're just so much better looking and more adjustable.
The Pazzos don't adjust enough on the brake side on the ZX, even on the closest setting they're still a fair distance from the grip. (Might be ok on the FZ but its a bit annoying on the ZX considering how much they cost)