Pazzo Levers

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So after deliberating for a couple of months as the thick end of $300 for levers (they're expensive in the UK) is a lot, i cracked and purchased black Pazzo shorty's with red adjusters

All i can say is Wow!

Would not have believed what the difference they'd make (apart from making the front of the bike look great). Gear changing is slicker due to the fact that the only movement i now have in the clutch lever is all it needs to break and make the bite point. I have much more feel in the breaking and my whole ride now seems a lot smoother.

It may be just that i wanted it to be great because of the cost but it works for me and i'd say if you've been wondering, stop, just buy them!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the writeup; I totally agree. I put mine on after doing the 0mph/dropped bike/twisted clutch lever mod earlier this summer.

Function: There is no comparison in function between these levers and the originals. Braking is nicer but shifting is totally different. The original clutch lever was binary (either engaged or not) but this one allows smooth engagement.

Looks: Although Hellgate will tell you that they look unfinished, I find the machine marks to be a nice touch. The anodized black is a huge improvement over the aluminum color of the originals.

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Chemiker

mny tks for backing me up. glad someone else has had the same experience i've had with the ride you get with the Pazzo's. As i said thought it was just me trying to justify the expense. If i ever get another bike (not likely i know) i'd fit them before it left the showroom

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Grumble, grumble... Man, all you peeps talking about your mods is making me crazy. I have a few already but I'm hooked (and broke, unfortunately) It's all just a big tease.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grumble, grumble... Man, all you peeps talking about your mods is making me crazy. I have a few already but I'm hooked (and broke, unfortunately) It's all just a big tease.

Sorry David but I can't have much if any sympathy for you with your Scorpion cans. :Flip:

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal because I like you. I'll trade you straight across, my Pazzo's for your Scorpion cans. I'll even pay shipping.

Deal? LOL