Passenger Pegs

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone here removed the passenger foot pegs? No one rides with me on the FZ6 and I'm thinking about removing them to clean up the lines of the bike a bit. With the installation of the FE, I don't have the red side reflectors anymore. I'm thinking about making a small flat plate to put where the rear pegs mount, powder coating it to match the satin black and putting the reflectors there.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone here removed the passenger foot pegs? No one rides with me on the FZ6 and I'm thinking about removing them to clean up the lines of the bike a bit. With the installation of the FE, I don't have the red side reflectors anymore. I'm thinking about making a small flat plate to put where the rear pegs mount, powder coating it to match the satin black and putting the reflectors there.

Nope, mine are still on. But I did take them off, paint them flat black, and put them back on. They are still there but less visible because they blend in with the frame.

Your idea sounds great; be sure to post pics if you do it :Sport:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took them off the first night. Now whenever someone asks for a ride I don't have the temptation to oblige them. It really gives the bike a cleaner feel.