Passed my MC skills test

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!!! I am taking the MSF course this weekend. I can pass the dmv test but cant hurt to learn more about riding :)

lunchboxer

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats.
The MSF course was way more helpful than the "serpentine and cones" at the DMV. The written stuff is easy enough, but I use the skills I learned at MSF 3 years ago, today.

Susan

That Romance Author Lady
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed my motorcycle skills test today to get my MC endorsement on my license. :D I can now ride without restrictions.

Congratulations. :) It's a good feeling, isn't it.

Our local MSF course is booked solid for the rest of the year. I'm planning to take it in the Spring.

I'm not sure they even have the courses in my town (really little town). And I have to wait till spring to take my road test. So, still no night riding for me, and no passengers. Not that I want to do either, but it'd be nice to be allowed to if I did want to. I wish ICBC weren't so lax about scheduling road tests in my area.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our local MSF course is booked solid for the rest of the year. I'm planning to take it in the Spring.

We have no-shows in many classes. Show up early as a stand-by and there's a pretty good chance you'll get in!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on passing, now if you're a new rider find a quiet lot and practice, practice, practice!!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Its that first taste of freedom. I do have my ERC but plan on taking the BRC as a refresher on OCT 18-19. Im kinda lucky...the military does it for free.

Im curious to see what bad habits Ive picked up.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! Its that first taste of freedom. I do have my ERC but plan on taking the BRC as a refresher on OCT 18-19. Im kinda lucky...the military does it for free.

Im curious to see what bad habits Ive picked up.

Awesome! Have fun there! Check if you can take ARC (after you take BRC).

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Possible threadjack here, but....
For those that dont know the different classes, could you explain them Erci?:thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure.. take a look at descriptions on our site (prices will vary school to school and state to state, but courses are the same) RENJ Course Descriptions

Thanks Eric!

Looks like Im over qual'd for the brc:BLAA: but Im gonna go anyways. You can never have enough training, and since its free....why not?

I'll check about the arc course.

jresch10

Sarcastic American
Reaction score
Visit site
We have no-shows in many classes. Show up early as a stand-by and there's a pretty good chance you'll get in!

I'm planning to try that in Oct. The past couple of months were too hectic. We're slowing down for fall so it should be easier. I've heard a lot of good things about the course plus I can get the insurance discount for taking it.

D

Dave.TX

Here in TX we're required to take the basic course and show proof before they give you the endorsement. Also have to pass the computer test, which is more or less common sense. I did the course two years ago, got my license 16 months ago and finally got a bike 1 month ago. Congratulations!

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site

Just to let you know if you didn't already. You can take the course in any county, not just yours. I had to go out of county so I didn't have to wait 3 months to take it.