Parting mods...going naked

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
Was inspired by the forum and all the recent nudity so i bought all the parts needed for the buell head light conversion and am just about to jump in.

I have the following left;

08 oem yamaha full cowling in black; great condition minor scratches on the bottom. $200 plus shipping OBO

Front Upper - $35 plus shipping OBO
- I also have all the internal plastic parts. Part is scratched. Please see pic below before making an offer.

Yamaha OEM windscreen- $15 - Item is scratched alittle bit. Would be good for anybody trying a windscreen mod. - SOLD!

43mm blackbird clip ons (powder coated black) / FZ6 cut down triple powder coated (Bertmoog Thread inspired). $80 plus shipping - SOLD!

Puig double bubble dark smoke windscreen. $30 plus shipping. - SOLD

Headlight - $80 plus shipping - SOLD

Fairing Stay - $100 - SOLD

Set of Mirrors - SOLD

Pm if intrested. Serious buyers only please.

prices based of

Yamaha OEM Parts, Suzuki OEM Parts, Seadoo OEM Parts, Skidoo OEM Parts and Accessories Discounted

Ck

Last edited:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if an 07' headlight fits the older style (04-06) fairing? I want to do pod lights but need a donor JIC I screw it up :)

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
How much lower are those clipons apposed to the stock bars with that cut triple? It is either this type of setup or a drag bar..why are you getting rid of the clip ons and triple?

Last edited:

cknatz

Reaction score
Visit site
How much lower are those clipons apposed to the stock bars with that cut triple? It is either this type of setup or a drag bar..why are you getting rid of the clip ons and triple?

I am getting rid of them because i use to have a full faired bike and i wanted clip ons to go with the look as well as i like the aggresive riding postion. The bike just like bertmoog states rides very well i used them for 6 months. Never made it to the twisties with them on and i am also a first time street bike owner; no comparison to anything else.

Now that i am completly naked i went back to the stock setup and am waiting to get my FZ1 bar back from the powder coater. In my opinion a bar looks better on a naked bike rather then the clips on.

I suggest you check out bertmoogs thread as it was very detailed and well written.

And if you need a full fairing OEM black for you bike holla!

Chris