Part it out or sell it Whole

Hypno-Toad

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok heres the story in point form

Bought 05 FZ6, very very clean, rides fine, till i noticed it pulls to the left.

Yes I know, don't ride no hands, but i was stretching or something once and i felt i had to compensate way to the right to keep it in a straight line.

I checked the wheel aliniment and the front wheel is parallel but off center buy 3/8 of an inch, apon further testing I have a vibration at 55k (no hands again)

Point is It drives my nuts knowing its out, I'm an ex road racer, and ride it aggressively hear and there, there is no wobble under braking or at 200+k

Point 2... I want to sell it but i don't want to keep the buyer in the dark like i was! Someone must have rear ended a wall or car without going down and tweaked the frame, fork or triple clamp.

I was gonna list it for $4000.00 (I payed 5600), with the problem explained, or will i get more out of it selling it part for part??? Any one with exp parting out a bike, your thoughts are welcome!!!

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ive had cars like this..driveable but you just know something is not quite right,im an honest person but in situations like this i tend to trade in at a dealer..i never sell private.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
let us know where it goes to as I'm buying an FZ6 in Ontario shortly and would like to avoid this! However, if you still have it come spring I would deffinately consider it at $4000 as long as it would pass a safety