Pandora Satellite Radio

SNOW JW

Reaction score
Visit site
Just Curious does anyone know if or when Pandora will release a Satellite radio option?? I would gladly get rid of my XM for a Pandora option. I get it on my phone the problem is when I want it the most I am in a canyon and out of cell range as there is allot of spots were there is no service. I don’t know maybe there is not enough demand your thoughts??

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
Look in to Slacker radio. I know they have portable players, but I'm not sure how the signal gets to you. I like it better than Pandora as a whole, song selection is much more diverse.

SNOW JW

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya looks great as well problem is you still need to be in cell range for it to work.

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Personally I don't think we'll be seeing a portable Pandora unit any time soon. I think there are too many other similar options (xm, sirius, hd radio, mp3) available for a portable unit to be successful. Not to mention the support that is offered for free on many smart phone applications.

SNOW JW

Reaction score
Visit site
You guys must have way better cell range than we do out west in MT,UT and ID and such.