Ozfazer6 meets Roo!

Quick update:This morning I am very sore but they did say I would be.The Dr says at least 10 days before I can walk unassisted :(
My boss rang me this morning to see how I,m doing and has actually lent me a car for my recovery,even though I can't drive yet.
Going to try and get some better pics of the bike shortly ,will post on here when I have them.

Good job, glad work is looking after you, glad your gonna heal up quick.

Might pop over later today as discussed...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Getting kind of off topic, is Roo a common meat item in Australia? How does it taste? What's the texture like compared to other meat?

Getting kind of off topic, is Roo a common meat item in Australia? How does it taste? What's the texture like compared to other meat?

Mick says it's more tender if you hit it with your motorcycle before throwing it on the barbie! :D :ban:

Kenny, not everyone eats roo. Steak, lamb and chook are the faves.

But it is nice. If cooked very quickly, it's a very lean and healthy meat. We don't eat it at home, but do eat it at a restaurant, now and again :thumbup:

My dogs eat raw roo meat every day - along with their vegies (I don't kill the roos myself, I buy it :))

Update:here are some more pics.
Frame didn't crack but slider bent right back .
The impact actually broke the headlight assembly down the middle,the HID projector in the one that stayed on the bike was still on after the crash,not sure about the other one.
Pazzo didn't break,just grazed but right side grip is stuffed and the bar end is gone.
The rear of the bike is fine and I didn't even scuff the side pods !
Not sure about the forks yet.

Only just had a read of this now. Good to see that you're still here chatting with the rest of us! Hope you recover soon! Looks like the bike's gone though but as long you're okay mate :)

Man, sorry to read of your Down Under Bambi strike. We call em' forests rats in these parts, and people eat them here too. Just not fast enough.
Everytime I see guys going Deer hunting I ask them to kill all of them. They are just as bad as a teenager texting while putting on make up behind the wheel.
I hope the doc gave you some good meds, may you heal fast and strong!

Update:here are some more pics.
Frame didn't crack but slider bent right back .
The impact actually broke the headlight assembly down the middle,the HID projector in the one that stayed on the bike was still on after the crash,not sure about the other one.
Pazzo didn't break,just grazed but right side grip is stuffed and the bar end is gone.
The rear of the bike is fine and I didn't even scuff the side pods !
Not sure about the forks yet.

So the frame is not cracked....what brand Frame sliders Mick???

:thumbup:

Sad news Mick. I hope you come good quick.

Hitting a kangaroo still doesn't get you into the 4WD club mate, but nice try:BLAA:

Bloody kamikaze skippies. Did he have the rising sun headband on?

I just heard from the insurance company and they are coming to take the bike away on Friday .Can any of you Adelaide guys give me a hand tomorrow to remove some of my mods ?

I just heard from the insurance company and they are coming to take the bike away on Friday .Can any of you Adelaide guys give me a hand tomorrow to remove some of my mods ?

Will see you at 11.30am as discussed Mick! Might see you as well Dave, by the sounds of it...

Will have a "mobile workshop" in the boot of my car!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks guys.I appreciate it.
Don't know what I would do with out help,tried today but I cant kneel down.

Lol! Dont bother trying Mick...your body is in recovery mode...it dont wanna play anymore! Well, not right now, anyway!

:thumbup:

Back