Owners Age Group

Owner Age Groups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
The OP must be young: notice the last age group is 45+....as if after that, you're done, you surely won't be riding an FZ6, and it's time for a Harley or something :rolleyes:
QUOTE]

Yeah - I noticed!!:(
I got off my Harley to get one of these!!:D

FazeMe

Reaction score
Visit site
like most of my mates growing up on cattle stations in the outback of Oz, i learnt to ride on dirt bikes in my early teens. like many of us, i also gravitated to a city, put on a suit, got a career, joined the rat-race, bought a car, and ....

... skip 20 years ... my girl (of 5 years) tells me to get a bike. actually, it wasn't really a request, more like an 'official' demand - something about me going through an early mid-life crisis and needing an outlet, or whatever.

so i take her out bike shopping with me (ouch - she made me sit on 42 bikes in one day, and test-ride 13 of them), and that night she tells me i look hot on the FZ6. that's right folks, "HOT!"

as i'm not the sort of guy to let my babe down: i sold my aging red european sports car (94 audi), bought the fz6n, and i even got a real bike license, all legal and legit and everything ...

... skip 3 years ... my girl is still my girl (think i'm going for a record) and she still thinks i look hot on the fz, or so she tells me anyway. so i think i'm about 39 chronologically, but depending on what sort of day i'm having i can fluctate (+ or -) by an easy 10 years.

BELGICAN

Reaction score
Visit site
like most of my mates growing up on cattle stations in the outback of Oz, i learnt to ride on dirt bikes in my early teens. like many of us, i also gravitated to a city, put on a suit, got a career, joined the rat-race, bought a car, and ....

... skip 20 years ... my girl (of 5 years) tells me to get a bike. actually, it wasn't really a request, more like an 'official' demand - something about me going through an early mid-life crisis and needing an outlet, or whatever.

so i take her out bike shopping with me (ouch - she made me sit on 42 bikes in one day, and test-ride 13 of them), and that night she tells me i look hot on the FZ6. that's right folks, \"HOT!\"

as i'm not the sort of guy to let my babe down: i sold my aging red european sports car (94 audi), bought the fz6n, and i even got a real bike license, all legal and legit and everything ...

... skip 3 years ... my girl is still my girl (think i'm going for a record) and she still thinks i look hot on the fz, or so she tells me anyway. so i think i'm about 39 chronologically, but depending on what sort of day i'm having i can fluctate (+ or -) by an easy 10 years.

You're the man!:rockon: