Over heating problem

Redonthehead

Reaction score
Visit site
sorry guys been insanely busy with work and life yes I have update, what final said made perfect sense and I was not getting any steam vapor coming out over flow bottle or any moisture from the two drain hoses so went with a new sensor and now she runs cool Im thinking the wreck the PO had may have cracked the sensor or who knows but its a fix for this issue. now onto another issue the infamous bog down when I throttle up hard, im tired of bs 300's beating me lol

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sorry guys been insanely busy with work and life yes I have update, what final said made perfect sense and I was not getting any steam vapor coming out over flow bottle or any moisture from the two drain hoses so went with a new sensor and now she runs cool Im thinking the wreck the PO had may have cracked the sensor or who knows but its a fix for this issue. now onto another issue the infamous bog down when I throttle up hard, im tired of bs 300's beating me lol

Glad to hear that's fixed..

What's the "infamous bog"?. If your referring to WOT at low RPMs, the engine does have to wind up.

I don't think I'd call it a bog, however you may have a specific bog / hesitation when cranking the throttle which isn't normal.

A video posted would help.

Ben sIII

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
... now onto another issue the infamous bog down when I throttle up hard, im tired of bs 300's beating me lol

these engines didn't come with any low down torque, if you want to race it you really have to keep the revs high and work the gears, not like the twins were you can just let it wind up.

Redonthehead

Reaction score
Visit site
my new issue is when I crank the throttle it bogs for a second then begins to wind up when this happens it sounds like its sucking air then it takes off. im not sure how to post a video of it but ill try then when at WOT if i totally let off the gas it will wind down and die this is not good and has happened twice on the highway first time scared the ****e out of me i though i had killed it lol. ill try to get both issue in a video if someone can tell me how to post it. thx

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This should be under a new thread.

This could be TPS, fuel/pump volume, vacuum and even a kill switch issue. Bad/old fuel will also be a consideration as well. Check that all lines under fuel tank are not crimped and run smoothly to their perspective paths.