Ottimoto Adjustable Rearsets

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
are those a straight bolt on?

I contacted them and yes, they are supposed to be a simple bolt on. I asked if they utilized the brake light switch and such and they said yes.

Now, they may have just been blowing sunshine up my rear so I hope on the guys that actually ordered them get them soon so we all know for sure!! These are high on my list of things I'd like to do!!

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
Would be very interested on your thoughts.

Anyone seen any matching rear pegs?

hey mate
It took me ages to install because of the bolt problem, but I finally knuckled down and my bike is now trackable (4 months later)

Here is a picture of the install
26181_330563463745_663738745_3518486_4393913_n.jpg

These rearsets are dirt cheap, and the quality isn't flash. It also takes AGES to install, but for the price it is well worth it :). So now I think I may actually get a track day done (hoping 7th of March at Queensland Raceway). I will tell you how it all goes, and will take a vid of it too :)

:)

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
Just re-read the thread - what is the "bolt problem"???? Don't see the other few people talking of major problems.

Cheers

Sith Lord, I had problem installing my rearsets because the last person I boguth the bike off made a home jobbie plate to hold the cracked ValterMoto rearsets in place. When I tried to take them off, it fully rounded the nut off so I had heaps and heaps of trouble pulling the master cylinder off.

Anyways I hope to make it the track day this Sunday (pray it doesn't rain :cheer:), and if not then 9th of April will do me :)

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Sith Lord, I had problem installing my rearsets because the last person I boguth the bike off made a home jobbie plate to hold the cracked ValterMoto rearsets in place. When I tried to take them off, it fully rounded the nut off so I had heaps and heaps of trouble pulling the master cylinder off.

Anyways I hope to make it the track day this Sunday (pray it doesn't rain :cheer:), and if not then 9th of April will do me :)

Hi

So basically your saying that you would not have a problem fitting these if there was not a "home made jobbie plate" on there?

What we are all looking for is, if you take originals off do the Ottimoto fit straight on, without any faffing about?

Ta

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have mine assembled but have been waiting for some warmer weather to do the install (no garage). The only problem I faced with the assembly, as mentioned int he other thread, was one of the bolts holes should have been countersunk or a longer bolt provided. I ust used a drive and slowly countersunk it.

joe-arrow

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't like that carbon look. They start to put that look everywhere. I think all black should look nicer (but that is only my opinion).

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

So basically your saying that you would not have a problem fitting these if there was not a "home made jobbie plate" on there?

What we are all looking for is, if you take originals off do the Ottimoto fit straight on, without any faffing about?

Ta

yeah they fit straight on.. I guess but there is a fair bit of fiddling around compared to more expensive rearsets