Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What do you guys do when you're not riding? I fly model aircraft, Helis and planes.

That is cool man. I was interested in them at one time. I never got to purchase or fly one. It got tight with money. But I do plan on getting me one also oneday. O for my hobbie I love to be home with my family. :) Best thing in the world. My wife Sitharith, Achilles and myself.

damnpoor

Reaction score
Visit site
Damnpoor...just get yourself an Optibike and you'll be able to ride like Lance! However, you might need to change your forum name to reallydamnpoor.

I have a trek...supposedly the same frame he won TDF #6 on. I tell you what, the technology on carbon bike frames seems to change more often than any car or motorcycle I've ever seen.

C

CombatPenguin

My hobbies are my custom build computers, r/c stuff and woodworking. Target shooting is fun and there's pletey of more just not enough time in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
All,

My other hobbies include RC Cars and Airplanes, but my favorite hobby is Amatuer Radio. My screen name "N1ONE" is my callsign and I have been in the hobby since 1992. My favorite part of the hobby is building my own radios and then using them on the air. I have made many friends around the world in this hobby.:D

Here are some pics of my last radio building project:

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a trek...supposedly the same frame he won TDF #6 on. I tell you what, the technology on carbon bike frames seems to change more often than any car or motorcycle I've ever seen.

Take a look at the OptiBike. It weighs 54lbs but it will make you as fast as Lance, maybe faster! ;););)

Here's a girl racing a train on one: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1lHb3ODuko"]YouTube - OPTIBIKE CRUISES TRAIN[/ame]

C

CombatPenguin

All,

My other hobbies include RC Cars and Airplanes, but my favorite hobby is Amatuer Radio. My screen name "N1ONE" is my callsign and I have been in the hobby since 1992. My favorite part of the hobby is building my own radios and then using them on the air. I have made many friends around the world in this hobby.:D

Here are some pics of my last radio building project:

Where did you get the kits for the radio? I saw it before and lost the site. I got my technician class about 4 years ago now. It's fun talking to new people.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Autograss, racing around in circles on mud and grass, 2 Honda CBR1000 Bike engines in the back.

Offroading, My other pride and joy 1970 Land Rover

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My other Hobby is Aquariums, got 7 of them scattered about the House.

Here's a few pic's