Other Hobbies

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
What do you guys do when you're not riding? I fly model aircraft, Helis and planes.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Rock on man. Your going to like Dennis (Admin) he fixes helicoptors.

Those are cool that you have.
Have you ever played R.C. stuntcoptor? Playstation game. I have spent so many hours playing that. The first disc finaly stopped working, so I had to hunt up a new old stock one and pay out the butt, the dude never shipped it, and kept my money so I had to buy it again. I love that game.

Here is my other hobby.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the MINI MD helicopters 500E... or is it a 530FF Defender... But its missing 3 blades lol... Those are cool!!...

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It's the MD 530. The three blade head is an option, but will run an extra $600 or so, so I went with the standard head.

Very nice aquarium!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always wanted to do that but the price/learning curve scares me off

Yea I could have bought a few FZ6's for what I have invested in the RC hobby. With the simulators today it makes learning to fly alot easier on the wallet. I would recommend a sim to anyone wanting to get into the hobby.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Love those salt water aquariums - the colours are so vibrant! You are so lucky being able to do your hobby as a job.

I'd like to say I play golf, but I usually spend most of my time rummaging around in the bushes looking for a lost ball. If I could hit the ball as fas as I think I can I'd be bloody brilliant ;)

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone here seems to have cool jobs and hobbies. All i do is work in an un-air conditioned warehouse and manage the parts that come in. Not real exciting. I play guitar, but i'm not good enough to play in a band.

I just ride when i can and work. I also like to eat....does that count as a hobby?:eek:

re-pete

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool copters guys.
I play drums, do lots of fishing, play squash and tennis.
oh and drink beer, not while riding though :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re-Pete, you forgot to mention your sideline of keeping the animmal population down.
Hi guys,
My hobbies are guitar (like james not good enough for a band), bikes, cooking (used to be a chef), collecting edible fungi and beer. I think that eating is a great hobby especially if you try culinary delights you have never tried before.

S

sportrider

I'd like to say I play golf, but I usually spend most of my time rummaging around in the bushes looking for a lost ball. If I could hit the ball as fas as I think I can I'd be bloody brilliant ;)
LOL I wish I could say been there, but most of the time I'm still there. I have improved since I started, but every time I'm doing really good ( par or -1) I notice and think "man I'm having the best game I've ever shot" and normally its all down hill from there!!!

S

sportrider

welcome aboard. "mikenbern" your a madman I couldn't imagine riding over 3000 miles on a bicycle.

W

wrightme43

Wow Mike!!! +1 on the your a mad man. LOL You are brave for sure.
I wave to guys on bikes since I realized they are on two wheels too.

I saw a guy on the dragon on a peddle bike. I was doing a solid 50 mph behind him. I passed on a straight. The dude was bad. Later that day I saw him on the Chenowah skyway. The dude was climbing to over 5300 feet. I was seriously impressed. It has to be cool to do that in total silence.