Opinions on the "apparent" way leather suit fits me

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellas

I will be in the market hopefully finishing this year for a riding suit, it will be my first one, leather of course for riding in the canyons since I don't have a track available, the local options in terms of available sizes are not many so I took the opportunity last night to try on an italian berik suit one of my buddies brought from spain a couple of months ago.

for reference I am 5'9" (175cms) between 165 - 176 pounds (75 - 80 kilos), average build, normal legs arms, not a big belly and definitely not muscular, just average latino build :D

from the below pictures what do you think?, notice the length of the suit legs and arms, I feel it perfect, the protections are in the correct places and they don't float around and I feel enough room in the butt so I can flex and feel comfortable, overall I feel the suit perfectly adjusted to my body (back, torso, thighs, legs, arms), I mean I can feel is there, but it is not uncomfortable by any mean, it feels really nice actually, feels protective the way it should be, have in mind the suit has never been ridden, my friend is going to use it for the first time this sunday :cheer:

Suit is a berik 5830 kangaroo

Thanks in advance and pardon me for the crappy black berry pics :spank:

monoberik.jpg

monobeirk.jpg

Cheers :thumbup: