jackets4bikes - leather suits

TampaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking for a leather suit so I can go to the track. I have seen several posts for jackets 4 bikes but nothing on actual reviews of someone on the forum who actually bought a leather suit from jackets4bikes. They list two piece suits for $194.00. Like most of us, when something seems to good to be true there is mostly likely some kind of issue that may not be to our satisfaction. I have priced leather riding suits and it seem the cheapest ones run about $500-$550.00.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Here are some specs from a jackets4bikes two piece suit. Would 1.2m leather be considered thin?

#
Made of 1.2-1.3mm thick cowhide leather.
#
Pre curved sleeves with stretchable Kevlar for proper riding position.
#
Dual stitched seams with nylon stitching.
#
Perforated in sleeves.
#
Stretchable Kevlar at crotch, inner arms, behind knees and lower half of legs for perfect fit and ease of movement.
#
YKK zippers all over.
#
360 degree zipper at waist allows the jacket and pant to fit perfectly together.
#
Fully removable Injection Molded Armor at knees, shoulders, and elbows. This armor is far superior compared to what other retailers offer.
#
Removable dual density spine protector.
#
Fixed double density hip armor.
#
Leather stretch panels at lower back and above the knees
#
Fixed Mesh lining
#
Velcro's for attaching knee pucks are sewn on. Knee sliders are attached and come with suit for free.
#

All of armor described in this description comes free - pre installed.
#
Leather stretch panels in jacket on front and back.