Oops...

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you serious this is your first dirt bike? I thought that's how most of us learned how to ride a motorcycle? You live in Texas too and there probably is thousands of great trails to ride down there. You see you can ride on the dirt at any age. I learned at about 12 years old with a Honda 100 dirt bike and have been riding ever since. It's a lot easier to play around and learn the basics of balance and turning off road than on the pavement. Todays 4 stroke dirt bikes are awesome. Great suspension and power even with the 250's. Yes that is a great set of leathers you sold me thanks again. I hope you had a Merry Christmas my friend.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup first dirt bike. I started riding in 1982 on an XL 250. But that was only on the street.

Since then it's been about
10+ street bikes.

The Heidenou tires are being mounted this week. Hopefully ride next weekend as we are traveling this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That said I would like to ride a real dirt bike.

When I saw On Any Sunday back in '81 I was amazed with the Steve McQueen baja shot. The one from the helicopter with all the bikes starting.

Since then I've always wanted to blast across the desert on a big Husky. Some day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk