Ontario Insurance Companies

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who are you with for insurance? Are you happy with the rates? Customer service? Discounts? and what do you carry with them?

The reason I am asking is we were in an accident with our truck last night (no one was hurt) but when Jim (vmaxrider) called State Farm this morning, they gave him major attitude. We have been thinking about switching for a long time due to the Jims bike not being stock and they won't cover it after April.

Our truck came out of the fight with the creek with the front end messed up, just the plastics and bumper. Only good news we got out of this whole thing is it is only going to cost $300!! We thought it would be at least a grand.

S

SidewallPuncture

I've been with a company out of calgary for a long time now (company sponsored with deep discounts)
I've never made a claim, so I can't offer you any advice on their customer service.
All I get is the premium notice every year, pay by payroll deduction, and when i purchase a new vehicle (going on 12 now since I started with them) I've always been greated pleasantly.

I tried to use Co-Operators once for my vehicles (they were the only ones who would insure my 100+ yr old house) , but they pretty much wanted my left nut and first born to be stapled to the cheque, so I looked at them like they were on drugs and walked out.

PaulRangoRio

Reaction score
www.buckleyins.com
Well. there is no best insurance company for everyone. You have to compare many of them to get a reasonable quotes.

tips: try google "ontario insurance", "best ontario insurance" and every some specific insurance comparison search engine.

hope it helps.