Is my insurance playing games?

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

I am doing a test ride on the Buell tomorrow... I want the Blue, but Buell hasn`t shipped any yet, so only reds are available apparently... and there are only 2 in California, and both are in the SF area... sucks!
I am still trying to find one closer...

Will do the write up as soon as I find one! :rockon:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am doing a test ride on the Buell tomorrow... I want the Blue, but Buell hasn`t shipped any yet, so only reds are available apparently... and there are only 2 in California, and both are in the SF area... sucks!
I am still trying to find one closer...

If you decide on the red one but geography is an issue, let me know. I'll take one for the team and ride it down for you :rockon::rockon::rockon:

It will almost be broken in by the time you get it, so no "keeping the rpms reasonable" to deal with ;)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
hahah thanks Travis! I actually thought about flying up there tomorrow morning and ride it back down to take care of the break-in... my wife did not like the idea though :(

:cheer:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up my check... State Farm rocks... I am now $8600 richer... which is good considering I bought my bike for $4300, and put around $3000 of mods into it :D
Good deal! :cheer: