One of These Things is Not Like the Other

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Ok, then. It's coming up three months now since I've exchanged the FZ6 for the Buell. And I still find myself gravitating to this forum more than just about any other forum. Sure, there's a Buell forum that I visit and comment on, as well as a semi-local sportbike forum. However, of all of the boards that I visit, this one is still my favorite. Never have I been to a forum where camaraderie is so rampant. And even though I've gone to the 'dark side', everyone here still treats me as if I still owned the FZ6. For this, I would like to thank everyone for making this such a fun place to visit and share.

Bah! I just got finished watching 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation', so maybe I'm just full of the Christmas cheer. Regardless, thanks all. :cheer:

W

wrightme43

You just come back on the off chance I will post this again.

LOL

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey MisterX, once a Fizzer, always a Fizzer. So, you down-graded ( :rof: ) :justkidding: We won't hold that against you...lol

ANd wrightme43... :ban: :spank: That is just wrong... AGAIN :rof:

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This forum is pretty good., some nice people in here, it's logical to hang out where you feel comfy......anyway, it doesnt matter what you ride...you ride!

Got something better than an FZ6, or a Buell, in Australia, a man called Humperdinkel has created the mighty "Hoffmobile"

View attachment 11257

:rockon:

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, then. It's coming up three months now since I've exchanged the FZ6 for the Buell. And I still find myself gravitating to this forum more than just about any other forum. Sure, there's a Buell forum that I visit and comment on, as well as a semi-local sportbike forum. However, of all of the boards that I visit, this one is still my favorite. Never have I been to a forum where camaraderie is so rampant. And even though I've gone to the 'dark side', everyone here still treats me as if I still owned the FZ6. For this, I would like to thank everyone for making this such a fun place to visit and share.

Bah! I just got finished watching 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation', so maybe I'm just full of the Christmas cheer. Regardless, thanks all. :cheer:

I'm a noob to riding, the FZ6 and to this forum.. however this has quickly become my favorite site on the net. Not to mention it is by far the best forum I've ever been a part of. So I totally concur! :thumbup:

and, guys.... please stop with the Hoff... it hurts my stomach :(

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nice post, and you are welcome.
One of my fav X-mas movies to.
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8qc_RYm0ylA"]YouTube - Christmas Vacation Lights[/ame]

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9qmpe3eHA&feature=related"]YouTube - SH*TTER was full[/ame]

Nelly

Last edited:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a noob to riding, the FZ6 and to this forum.. however this has quickly become my favorite site on the net. Not to mention it is by far the best forum I've ever been a part of. So I totally concur! :thumbup:

and, guys.... please stop with the Hoff... it hurts my stomach :(

I totally agree - one of the best! And - with all the fun the Aussie guys are having down under, it makes me think I live in the wrong place!

Symba2000

Reaction score
Visit site
I must agree.. even though I'm pretty darn new here, and I haven't been the most active, I find myself returning and lurking...

Perhaps I'll soon participate more :D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree MisterX, this is a great place to kill time and meet great people. I honestly feel that pretty much wherever I was to travel in this world, I could contact a Forum Member and have a great time drinking a beer with them. Not too many place on the web can claim that.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally agree - one of the best! And - with all the fun the Aussie guys are having down under, it makes me think I live in the wrong place!

I'm beginning to think you are right! Let's see... Christmas is one of the best times of the year. But, here, it has snowed ALL weekend. The bike is shivering and angry.

In the land down under, it is summertime! So, for Christmas, they get to go out in shorts and Tee's, drink beer and throw more shrimp on the Barbie! You Aussie's get the best weather for the best holiday!

Of course, I could move to SoCal or Hawaii but then I'd have to make triple the money. ;)

This is the ONLY forum I visit every time I hit the internet and I do mean EVERY time!

One big happy family! :thumbup: