One of these things ain't like the others...

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
I went on a nice organized ride this last weekend in Duluth, Minnesota. Weather was beautiful. On this particular ride I was, how do you say, a minority. Metric cruisers and Harleys galore. A couple of Goldwings were the closest thing to my bike in the group. My buddy rides a Yamaha V Star.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice...A Swan in a sea of ugly ducklings...

Funny, you'd be the easy one to pick out from a line up...

Seriously though, it looks like great weather,great friends, great ride, great day!!

I like the BOTM type photo near the sign:thumbup:

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I went on a ride like that shortly after I got my bike. There were over 3500 bikes and only 3 or 4 sport bikes and one of those, besides me, was my buddy's Gixxer. The police blocked all onramps to the freeway and the bikes had an open road in front of them. They could've rode 80 mph if they wanted to, but NO, they had to go 60 mph. Drove me crazy. All the big bike rides are practically all Harley cruiser types. Needless to say, that's the only ride that I'll go on like that. We need a big sportbike ride.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Snowbasin ski resort has live music, barbeque and beer on Sunday afternoons, and many times it seems like I'm the only "nipper" there... :Flash: