ok so who is better

wayne 3

Reaction score
Visit site
this should get a bunch of people thinking

who is better, army, navy, marines, airforce.

now the important thing to remember here is that we are all part of the same family so nobody get there feelings hurt. this is for fun thats all......

that being said the Army is the best!! now i have worked with the marines and i can say i was impressed. but they cant beat a US army paratrooper. the navy is pretty cool because they have the seals (my cousin is one) and the airforce aint bad cuz they can bring the heat if you need it. (and i did need it once iraq)

actually that being said the us millitary is pretty bad ass. glad im a good guy

S

sportrider

lol this thread could get interesting :D
even in the same branch there is some rivalry between the rates (snipes & twigets). I for one say the Navy is the best!!! of coarse my opinion is biased seeing how I'm a former Squid (in the navel sense) :thumbup:

bertmoog

Yes, I am.
Reaction score
Visit site
The "Few Good Men", hands down, no need for any other posts on this thread. Hoorah. :rockon: (Sergeant, USMC, Field Artillery)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Army all the way! Though my oldest brother was a Marine, Dad and Gramps were both Army as was I.

Really though, any of you who put your lives in front of my freedom are THE BEST!

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are all the best at what they do! That is why they are separate, to specialize and be the best at it.

Which is why we be de best.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was in the British army for 12 years.

Please don`t ask me to fly a plane or steer a ship.

The army and marines are best on land...the air force in the air and the navy at sea.

Steve

billk

Reaction score
Visit site
Spent 11 yrs in the AF and came to realize that everyone was the best at their job. Desert Shield/Desert Storm proved that and now the current overseas operations emphasize it even more.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
As far as I'm concerned, all of you who serve are in the best branch. I am truly thankful for what you do (or have done), regardless of what you do, to protect your country. :bow:

Many thanks!!!

X

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Coast Guard REPRESENT!!!

:rolleyes:

Ok, I have no opinion. My dad was in the Navy, so I'll say Navy if pressed.

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Rangers lead the way hooah! :rof: I gotta say the marines since I was one. I do have respect for all the other branches, having also worked with them. I did wish sometimes to be in the AF, since it looked like they had it better.