*official fz6 forum shirts

Wombat1940

Have bike, will travel
Reaction score
drop.io
[B

$5 of the $20 price will be DONATED TO FZ6-FORUM.COM and your name WILL BE ENTERED FOR THE $500 GIFT CARD DRAWING.

... Feel free to comment, or ask questions, but the design is already submitted, so it cannot be changed.

Is it available for overseas members (I'm in Australia)?
If so how do I order, cost the postage, work out the exchange rate (US$ to AUD)?
Is there an order form?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you accept other forms of payment besides PayPal?

I don't like their politics and refuse to use their service.

Sorry, im just a dude selling shirts, i dont have a business or anything so i cant accept credit cards. I guess if you want to mail me the cash that would work? but i cant take checks or any of that jazz.

Is it available for overseas members (I'm in Australia)?
If so how do I order, cost the postage, work out the exchange rate (US$ to AUD)?
Is there an order form?
Yes, I explained overseas postage in the thread. $5 for lower 48 states, and $15 for everywhere else, that covers up to 3 shirts.

Thanks guys!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice idea, I got an email from the forum mentioning this (hadn't seen it from my general lurking) and was really excited but the international postage cost just puts it way outside my budget.
Hope it works out for you in the end though! Good luck!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice idea, I got an email from the forum mentioning this (hadn't seen it from my general lurking) and was really excited but the international postage cost just puts it way outside my budget.
Hope it works out for you in the end though! Good luck!!
Yeah, i know, sorry dude. The cheapest i saw shipping to AUS is $13.80 or something, plus i would have to pay for the box... it sucks...

Fzam!

Reaction score
Visit site
These FZ6-Forum t-shirts are going to be sure-fire chick magnets. Once strangers suspect that you're a FZ6 sportbike rider (because you're wearing the shirt) you'll be fighting off chicks wanting a ride. You don't believe it? Put in your order, put on the shirt and tell me that you soon don't start relating to Tiger Wood's dilemma.

Guy magnet for me :D

pudbrother

Reaction score
Visit site
ill be sending ya money for 3 shirts 2 blue 1 black xl, the moneys transfering to my paypal as we speak. as soon as its there itll be sent to you. 65 should be right correct?

iamthewalrus0169

Reaction score
Visit site
@ YamahaMAXdRPMs

Dude i dont even own my Fz anymore but i loved this forum so much and still do. i gotta support it for all the support i found on it. nice shirts as well. keep up the good work man.