OEM headlight 2004

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont remeber the exact year but I saw one on e-bay earlier today....... was around 60 bux at the time.

Thanks.
I lost one on eBay last night, didn't think that there would be multiple people wanting it. I did see another today, but it has a big scuff on the outer clear plastic. I think it was for a 2007, which I think is the same.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for an OEM headlight assembly - Yam P/N 5VX-84310-20-00 - for my 2004 FZ6, other years should fit.
Let me know.
:rockon:

Im going naked with my FZ6 and will have a headlight assembly available shortly if your interested, the right side headlight lens has a small crack in that i glued back together that doesnt affect the operation of the headlight, if interested i can snap some pics of it. LMK

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Im going naked with my FZ6 and will have a headlight assembly available shortly if your interested, the right side headlight lens has a small crack in that i glued back together that doesnt affect the operation of the headlight, if interested i can snap some pics of it. LMK

If you have a mo, I'd like to see some pics of the unit. Cheers.:thumbup:

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site

Wish I didn't ride 29 miles each way. I had the whole fairing unit off the other day. Looks much more... the only word I can think of is muscular.

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are the pics
20j1qwk.jpg

2v1u8lk.jpg

2ryrhvt.jpg

10cotw8.jpg

also on the same side of the crack the black ABS plastic that clear housing attaches to is cracked which ive taped back together. LMK what you think.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are the pics

also on the same side of the crack the black ABS plastic that clear housing attaches to is cracked which ive taped back together. LMK what you think.

Doesn't look too bad. I'm not in a rush to get it, but when do you plan to change over? Do you have the R1 pod lights installed (they're actually the same as the Euro FZ6 pod lights)? How much would you want for it?

Last edited:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Its all intact and there, im hoping to do this in the next month, i actually went to the local parts store and installed some 194 sockets and some LED bulbs for the pod lights, i think $150.00 shipped would be a fair price to ask with all the ad on's LMK.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Its all intact and there, im hoping to do this in the next month, i actually went to the local parts store and installed some 194 sockets and some LED bulbs for the pod lights, i think $150.00 shipped would be a fair price to ask with all the ad on's LMK.

I can get a brand new one for $143 delivered. I already have the pod lights, and I'm not interested in those eye light thingy-me-bobs. I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway.:thumbup:

ITSME

Reaction score
Visit site
Really not that hard just gotta remove the headlight cover get in there with exacto knife and cut loose, but hey if your not interested thats cool.