Not sure what to make of this

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
The ad is actually very accurate: 'Will turn heads'. Shame it'll be for the wrong reasons! And it clearly says we need to see it to appreciate it! :D

Seriously...why? Colour scheme fail.

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
Where's a mr. yuck smiley when you need it
polls_Mr.Yuck_713258_5526_183227_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
The seller needs to drop the price. Unless the extra cost is for the 12 clowns that are going to climb out from under the seat.:eek:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
People's heads will turn as they throw up!

I guess he had too much time and too many cans of paint on his hands. :confused:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
It looks like he just unbolted the easiest to remove parts and spray painted them primary colors.

Oh wait, THAT IS what he did!

MightyMoose1833

I wanna get NAKED!
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh boy. The Barnum and Bailey special. That image is now seared into my memory. I feel the need to go hug my bike and tell it that it is safe,

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mom always said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"....so, lets see...

ok...

I've got nothing!

Last edited:

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, that bike make me just add another tally to the list of "stupid $hit that I have seen people do to their bikes" list...

However, I think incidents like this should give everyone on this forum some perspective - from reading the posts in this thread, it seems like everyone is in agreement that this bike is hideously ugly. However, I have also seen numerous posts on this forum where people have done equally stupid things to their bikes - add windscreens that are the size of a picture window, attach lights that make the bike look like dumbo, install exhaust systems that look retarded, etc...

Guess what, simply because someone took the initiative to mod his bike doesn't mean we should applaud that individual for doing so - this isn't ffing preschool, and you shouldn't get a gold star for putting in a good effort yet doing something woefully inadequate.

When our fellow forum members ASK for our opinion, and in turn they show us pictures of their bikes that can be likened to an abortion, we should say good effort, $hitty result, try again...

My ire comes from a post by someone (who I cannot specifically remember his username) said something like "people in this forum like to flame others for modding their bikes." Well sir, I disagree, as I'd like to see more people flaming idiots for doing stupid things to their bikes.

We cannot be so open minded that out brains fall out. Yes, this is a free country and you can do anything you want to your bike. The real question is, should you....

Flame on...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guys, that bike make me just add another tally to the list of "stupid $hit that I have seen people do to their bikes" list...

However, I think incidents like this should give everyone on this forum some perspective - from reading the posts in this thread, it seems like everyone is in agreement that this bike is hideously ugly. However, I have also seen numerous posts on this forum where people have done equally stupid things to their bikes - add windscreens that are the size of a picture window, attach lights that make the bike look like dumbo, install exhaust systems that look retarded, etc...

Guess what, simply because someone took the initiative to mod his bike doesn't mean we should applaud that individual for doing so - this isn't ffing preschool, and you shouldn't get a gold star for putting in a good effort yet doing something woefully inadequate.

When our fellow forum members ASK for our opinion, and in turn they show us pictures of their bikes that can be likened to an abortion, we should say good effort, $hitty result, try again...

My ire comes from a post by someone (who I cannot specifically remember his username) said something like "people in this forum like to flame others for modding their bikes." Well sir, I disagree, as I'd like to see more people flaming idiots for doing stupid things to their bikes.

We cannot be so open minded that out brains fall out. Yes, this is a free country and you can do anything you want to your bike. The real question is, should you....

Flame on...

You are being way too serious about this.:surrender:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
You are being way too serious about this.:surrender:

+1

To each their own, and I respect the amount of work that went into modifying that motorcycle, but it's not like the bike's owner is the one who posted the picture here.

It's just that there's no way this guy can think he's going to be able to sell the bike like that. He doesn't have good taste. Imagine buying a car and painting it like that, it would still look bad.