(not so)Breaking news: Amendment 64 passed

Amendment 64

• Awful. It tears the fabric of this country apart.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Against it... but then again, I'm a weed dealer so I essentially just got fired.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For it. The war on drugs is costly and can't be won.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Whooo! Finally don't have to worry about my life being ruined by my recreational drug "problem."

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • heheh... you said mend... wait... what?

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is how it starts! :spank: (and hail naw, aint getting on the bike on shrooms! :D )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1jk4F1757A]Walk Hard Pot Smoking Scene. - YouTube[/ame]

Respectfully, I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, or at least the decriminalization. This isn't Reefer Madness. :BLAA:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
For it, besides as an adult one should have sovereignty over their own body

So..... If your idea of sovereignty over your own body affects other environments that we also share I should agree that it is fair and doesn't impede on mine and other beings sovereignty and rights??? :rolleyes:

I guess we can all agree we sometimes break the rules when we ride.

I can see if your out camping in the wilderness and you can't find a shaman to blow stuff up your nose while the rest of the tribe watches but we do live for the most part in a tightly knit civilization that I agree has it's up and downs. For now I'm pretty happy here as opposed to struggling for food,water and shelter by myself.

Drop the the pipe and step away from the reefer madness bus!!! :rof::rof:

458px-Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it was a smart move on CO's part. Think of the tourism industry boom this will cause! Helps local businesses and the government's tax revenues go way up. Now instead of getting a "posession" charge if you are caught driving on weed you get a DUI charge.

I have never touched the stuff and never will but I never bought weed to be on the same level as other illegal drugs.

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
As a motorcyclist I am against anything that impairs the driving abilities of any motorist, for my sake as well as everyone else. The contention that weed doesn't impair as much as alcohol is self serving BS. You're all against drunk drivers and distracted drivers, but some are for yet another government sanctioned form of self anesthesia? I personally won't succumb to any plan on government's part to give me false liberties that make me more dependent or less independent to think and act for myself.

A numb populace is subject to whatever additional bad ideas government can implement. Less regulation, when it compromises safety and independence, is a terrible idea.

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the passing of the law will do good in regards to quelling the violence that we see just south of the American boarder. There will be much more marijuana growing in the US and this will reduce the need to smuggle drugs into the country. That is good.

Last edited: