North GA FZ6 Riders

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
If I don't drop the ball and totally not get my tires put on this weekend, I may be good for it. Where are you guys plannin on meeting up? That way I can see my travel time vs time of departure and all that. I tend to be lazy on Sunday and sleep in :p

:spank:

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
It's looking like Sunday morning for the ride, couple of folks couldn't make Saturday. Anyone else free to ride the twisties Sunday?

Where at and what time??? I've got to take my wife to the airport early, hike back up to Kennesaw and then get ready and get over to the meet...so timing will be a factor for me. Hope I can join:rockon:

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
We can do this or break off and ride by ourselves...either/or I'm ready to ride Let me know:rockon:

my e-mail: [email protected]
Mark

Meet at Moto 400 in Dawsonville at 8am, kickstands up at 8:30 for breakfast at the best pancake house in Cleveland and a scenic ride through the North Georgia Mountains. Sponsored by the Riders Association of Triumph. All bikes welcome!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooof, I'd have to leave out here just before 6 AM to make it. Hmm...Do I want to get up that early on a Sunday

:spank:

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Rode with Oogie today though the mountains including Suches, Blue Ridge, and down through Dahlonega. Great ride only hit a brief rain shower, but we stopped at the Bikers outpost when it hit so me really missed it. I tell you curves are awesome and Thanks Oogie for the great time! Maybe next time we can get a few more to join us. :rockon:

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
Ditto Mark,had a great time meeting and riding with you, little rain aint enough to dampen our enthusiasm. Looking forward to the next trip!

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Any others want to ride tommorrow 09/12/09 heres our schedule:

Meet at Moto 400 in Dawsonville

Hwy 60 to Suches then 180 around Blood Mountain and back down 129? It was beautiful last weekend there.

We will have lunch at 2 wheels resort in Suches.

We have 4 already but anyone is welcome to join us. :thumbup:

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, it's time to bring this thread out of hibernation.

Who's still around? Who's ready to start planning some rides?

I just got back from a 478 mile day trip. I'm ready for more.

Who's available to ride Saturdays? Sundays? Who wants to venture out and plan some 2-day or 3-day trips?

I'm a planner with madd gps skillz...

I've already washed and waxed the bike, lubed the chain. I grabbed my mesh pants only to find that there was no way I was going to fit in them....No problem, new pants should be here by the end of the week.

I'm ready to explore some new routes or lead a group on some of my favorites. And I'm definitely interested in learning about everyone else's favorites.

Let the planning begin!

cjbrewer

Reaction score
Visit site

Who's available to ride Saturdays? Sundays? Who wants to venture out and plan some 2-day or 3-day trips?

I've already washed and waxed the bike, lubed the chain. I grabbed my mesh pants only to find that there was no way I was going to fit in them....No problem, new pants should be here by the end of the week.

I'm ready to explore some new routes or lead a group on some of my favorites. And I'm definitely interested in learning about everyone else's favorites.

Let the planning begin!

Hey I know You lol.

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site

Let the planning begin!

It's funny...I was riding in this morning and started thinking about the website and if anyone still used it to get groups together for a ride! Looking forward to getting as many rides in as I can before my wife forces me to sell it! :(

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm ready to ride, last year was not a good year for me,so hoping 2011 brings more time on two wheels!

Sorry to hear that. I'm in the opposite situation. I have a great riding year last year, but it looks like I might have to sit this year out due to personal issues. Hopefully that will change.

I logged many, many miles as a group ride planner and leader last year.

cjbrewer

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Im always looking for someone to ride with. I had a few good rides with Mr McBride. Im looking forward to riding with you again soon. Hope things are getting better. Im thinking about hitting the hills this weekend if ayone wants to meet up

Mr_McBride

The Cartographer
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Im always looking for someone to ride with. I had a few good rides with Mr McBride. Im looking forward to riding with you again soon. Hope things are getting better. Im thinking about hitting the hills this weekend if ayone wants to meet up

Thank you. I enjoy riding with you as well.

Hopefully I will be able to ride soon. I really miss you guys/gals... :(

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
The forecast is looking good for Saturday,sunny with mild winds,then thunderstorms on Sunday. I'm planning on heading up towards the Jasper/Ellijay area in the morning, if anyone is up for riding.