2012 Summer Ride - Blood Mountain, Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha. Maybe AthensGA got some footage.mhe had his up and going all day it seemed.

I've drug my had once before going to work. I don't think I ever got my fingers to touch the ground while we were up there, but it's an odd feeling to do it. Dave (guy on the z1000) he did it, so I thought I'd try.

Thanks for the complement though. Thanks for planning it! I had a great time!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't see a single officer while on the dragon but we got there a little later than normal, like 5 or 6. But I talked to quite a few people who said that there were 2 under covers driving up and down it. One in a white ford explore with dark tint and a soccer sticker on the back and a plain white dodge charger. Best bet is to make a run up and down taking it easy to check out the roads and see who's all out there but when are you planing on going? I might ride back up and meet you there.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Chevy -

Leaving NY on Weds the 5th.

First night we are staying in Roanoke VA then will arrive in Robbinsville NC sometime probably mid afternoon on the 6th.

We will be in Robbinsville for 8 nights then will head back.

If you would like to come up and join us for some riding that would be great. We'll swap info by the weekend