Noob just saying Hi!

crisbeis

Reaction score
Visit site
So.....Hi!

My name is Chris. I live in beautiful Seaside, Oregon. I've had my Fz6 for several years now and have done Two Saddle Sore 1000 IBA rides and appx. 30k miles on her so far. I like this bike more and more all the time and hope to learn a thing or two about it on this forum. The attached photo is of my 6 and my Brothers BMW on our second Ironbutt ride taken at some long forgotten spot. good day & glad to be here!! 100_2377.jpg

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome!
We have some great riding here! I'll ping ya next time I make it out that way!

crisbeis

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the replies......Yep, did Two Saddle Sore 1000s on her. 1 Documented, the other we didn't send in the paper work as we were going for a Bun Burner 1500 miler but crapped out at around 1100 miles. We have full documentation for the second ride though. And yes the bike was loaded down (over loaded) with full camping gear both times. This impressive little bike has never missed a beat.......We have a Grand Canyon ride coming up early September and hopefully I'll figure out how to carry a little less gear but I have doubts! Again thanks for any and all replies, glad to be here, and yes.......it's about time I joined the forum!!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum Chris :thumbup:

I don't think I've ever seen so much luggage on a FZ6 :thumbup:

Kuddo's on the iron butts I recently rode nearly 800km's in a day (mix of highway and smaller roads) and I think this is pretty much my limit :eek: but I guess I'm not getting any younger.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to our great family! I bet you can wheelie that bike in sixth! Blah