No more riding for a month or so...

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry about your wrist. I guess it's time to figure out some mods to tear into quick now that the bike will be up for awhile! You could always have someone help you wrench on it if you need to!

:Sport:

That ain't a bad idea. Problem is I'm kind of short of money right now. I orded a new alpinestars jacket about a week ago and thats going to send me back about 350 euros. Also I want to order the Two Bros exhaust that Admin is arranging so its a little tight this month....

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That ain't a bad idea. Problem is I'm kind of short of money right now. I orded a new alpinestars jacket about a week ago and thats going to send me back about 350 euros. Also I want to order the Two Bros exhaust that Admin is arranging so its a little tight this month....

Maybe you could think of some new cheap/free mods? Yea, I can understand tho. Money is always tight. At least cleaning your bike free! (provided you have enough soap, wax, etc...already) SHINY SHINY!!

I think you should be able to do that pretty easily or maybe you could "teach" one of your friends/family members the proper way to clean and polish off a motorcycle etc..., and it just so happens you have one they can practice on! :thumbup:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe you could think of some new cheap/free mods? Yea, I can understand tho. Money is always tight. At least cleaning your bike free! (provided you have enough soap, wax, etc...already) SHINY SHINY!!

I think you should be able to do that pretty easily or maybe you could "teach" one of your friends/family members the proper way to clean and polish off a motorcycle etc..., and it just so happens you have one they can practice on! :thumbup:

The bike is clean.I cleaned it the day before I fractured my wrist. But even if I wanted to I don't think I could for a week or so. Everytime I move my arm or sholder my wrist really hurts. Now about teaching family/friend to clean a bike...I dont think I know anybody who would be interested. Thanks anyway... :Flash:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant believe how unlucky I am. After a long and very rainy winter I was so looking forward to spring and enjoying my bike. What happened? I fractured my left wrist. I still cant believe it. As I was entering my bedroom yesterday afternoon I triped and hit my left wrist on the corner of the desk. It hurt a little but cant say that I was in any terrible pain. This morning when I got up my wrist was swollen and it really hurt. I went to the hospital to get it checked and now its in plaster and will be for the next 3 weeks at least. I still cant believe it....
I am so sorry for you mate, hows the desk?
Bones heal mate. Just one word of advice though. Your wrist will be as weak as a kitten once its united (new bone growth). Just take it very easy. As a general rule of thumb. For each week you imobilise a limb it takes three weeks for the muscular strength to get back to normal.
Good luck mate.

Nelly

(owner of 16 broken bones)