Nissin 19mm Radial master cilinder upgrade

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, just upgraded the master cilinder with a 19mm radial Nissin. I did the R6 fork about 6 months ago, together with calipers.That braking upgrade was nice, but this is awesome......
Before, braking hard required too much force, now....it doesn't! It is so easy to brake so much harder, without loosing the feel of the front tyre, the difference is night and day!I recommend this mod to anyone, trackday riders, tourers, really anyone. The feel is great, the ability to brake so hard the rear lifts without it feeling scary is nice too!
I bought the pump new from a local reseller for 200 Euros, at first i thought hmmmmm, but it is worth it now. I know it isn't a Brembo,but for this money you can't find that new.
img1082aa.jpg

img1081qh.jpg

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! I wonder if some one could use the Brembo radial master cylinder 06-12 R6r, I have the complete R6r front suspension on my bike with upgraded rotors, pads, and SS lines, plus a lot of weight reduction, the stopping power is impressive, I think it's a 18mm bore, it could be a inexpensive upgrade for people with the older R6 forks?

pascal1973

Reaction score
Visit site
That was the first option, but i couldn't find a used 1 under 100 Euros. I'm happy a bought this,just got off the bike again, and the front is a dream.....