NiceCycle.com?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Never heard of them before. They definitely have the cheapest prices I've ever seen though. When I bought my carbon Leo's the cheapest price I could find was $674 through Indysuperbikes.

I just checked the Indy website again and it looks like Leo Vince really dropped their prices. Original cans that were $629 are now $515: FZ6 S2 - Indysuperbikes

Jeez. Maybe they're dropping prices to boost sales. Regardless, good luck.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea man, $434 seems outrageously low which is why I am so skeptical. It would be a dream if I could get them for that price, but I just dont want to deal with a potential credit dispute.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, it looks like they were mentioned in a superbike magazine for their fairings: Help: Answer

Most of the info I came across was positive for the fairings. Not sure about anything else but they appear to be legit. If you are unsure I'd give them a call, talk to a rep, and see how you feel about placing an order.

mrmaldo616

Reaction score
Visit site
i know this is kinda late but i just ordered a scorpion exhaust from there i ordered on wed and recieved on friday quick shipping everything was exactly what i ordered

GeneM

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure where you're seeing that crazy price, when I search their site the LV system is $515........