niagara region

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never been further north than missouri. How much further of a drive would it be to get to Ontario. If its close enough i might make the trip. I hear its nice up there.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in South Western Ontario, Kincardine/Walkerton area. My hubby drives a VMax and they are hosting a ride down in your area in August.

D

Deleted member 2349

not really far but i'm from rochester, I kinda wish that ferry thing worked out now that I have the FZ...oh well just a longer ride to go over the border.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
this is as south ontario as you can get here in windsor ! i'd like to see some FZ6 riders around that i could hangout but no luck yet ! :(

corybusa

Reaction score
Visit site
i`m in sarnia, on.
ps. not to jack your thread but if anybody has a cluster for a 2005 fz6 i`d be all over it. (km preferred but i`d take miles) thanks, cory 519 402 2453

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
On the sept 20th, a bunch of us form the "other" FZ6 forum are organizing a Niagara ride (near St Catherines).... Everyone is welcome.... I can post details later as it gets closer...

CooperFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
The Hammer here. That's Hamilton for all you Hog town residents!

I just picked up an 05 FZ6 and am loving it.

Where are the good twisties around here? I had a VSTAR which sucked in turns (and straight aways, for that matter). I've done a little riding around the back roads of Burlington, but, that's about it. I'm sure I'm missing some good runs around here. Does anyone ever team up for a good ride in these parts?

Yankee

Reaction score
Visit site
The Hammer here. That's Hamilton for all you Hog town residents!

I just picked up an 05 FZ6 and am loving it.

Where are the good twisties around here? I had a VSTAR which sucked in turns (and straight aways, for that matter). I've done a little riding around the back roads of Burlington, but, that's about it. I'm sure I'm missing some good runs around here. Does anyone ever team up for a good ride in these parts?

My friend and I rode to the Finger Lakes (NY State) on the thanksgiving weekend, the roads are so nice and clean. There are many nice twisties around the area. It's about 4.5 hours away, definitely worth a trip :thumbup:

Hypno-Toad

Reaction score
Visit site
Brantford area here, good rides north of Burlington, Bellfountain, Orangville, Paris really all over... just stay on the back back roads :)...

Did Niagra loop last year very nice! Any one use the Garmin Zumo? I post rides on the Garmin site, comes in handy...