Newb here, good afternoon.

richierambler

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, how goes it.

I am a new biker having passed my test in the UK only one week ago and having done a lot of homework decided upon the Fz6-s for my first bike. I have attached some piccies of my new priide and joy below and I look forward to contributing to the forum.

P1020276.jpg

P1020273.jpg

P1020277-1.jpg

P1020272.jpg

P1020270.jpg

Welcome welcome glad your here.

Digging the seat, sprocket, and fairings. Red and silver looks good.
Enjoy the forum.

Wow! Welcome aboard, you have one nice ride!
Love the fairing and the seat. Nice color combo too.
You will want some louder pipes at some point too.
Start saving as they are pricey.
Thank You for posting the pictures.
Very well done....

Wow! Welcome aboard, you have one nice ride!
Love the fairing and the seat. Nice color combo too.
You will want some louder pipes at some point too.
Start saving as they are pricey.
Thank You for posting the pictures.
Very well done....

Hey Racersws. Thanks for the nice comments.

Just noticed where you live. I have been to Plano a few times before. I used to work for a company called ANS (Advanced Neuromodulation Systems) which were heaquartered there. Not a place I hear of much these days.

Rocky... I think the seat is a Corbin (corbin.com) personalised seat but I will get proper confirmation of this next week.

She is such a great mover compared to the GS500 I trained on and I am just starting to get used to the clunky 1-2 gearing. She is the perfect first bike!!!

That seat is a Bagster seat, no doubt about it...would love to know how comfy it is, as i am thinking of buying one.

Beautiful looking bike by the way....great choice, and welcome from all the way downunder.

:aus:

That is one sharp looking bike. I really like the two-tone paint job, very unique.

Oh, and welcome! :welcome:

someone loved that bike before you got her, very nice paint job, nice fairings, look at how clean the headers are, it is a thing of beauty.

Welcome tot he forum too, it is good to have you aboard and we look forward to you contributing also!!!

Very nice ride...:thumbup:

Are those running lights beside the turn signals?....They look they belong on that bike. :thumbup: It would look even more killer if you took off all those stickers. It would make it so much cleaner and put the focus on the bike and its lovely curves rather than having the stickers break it up the lines like it does. Just my opinion, I know you didnt ask for it though. :D Dont get me wrong, I LOVE that bike but I think it could be even better.....I was thinking of going 2 tone, nice to know it looks so dope

:welcome: to the forum Ritchie, that's one coool looking bike, someone definately loved her before you fell for her charms :thumbup:

A warm :welcome: to the forum.
Nice lookin ride you have there mate,first one i have seen in that colour combo :rockon:

Visit loads and post often :thumbup:

Hey Richie

Welcome. As has been said, that's a gorgeous bike.

+1 vote for a thorough de-stickering...

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Back