Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is/are your new years resolutions?
Mine are:
1) get fit(ter).
2) Lose weight
3) Post at least an average of 1 message a day on this forum (It seems to be a bit quiet of late).

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know why I bother anymore as I never seem to follow through the entire year......

But, I am going to TRY not to say what's really on mind all the time (at work mostly).
Gonna try to keep the negative 5hit to myself. :rolleyes: And believe me, dealing with the country's largest retailer, that's NOT an easy task!
Wish me luck.................

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I hate to say it...

My goal is to spend a little less time on the FZ (go ahead.. flame me now.)

Instead I'll be shifting my focus a little more on the pedal type bikes. Ever since I bought my FZ6 3 years ago, both my road bike and my Mtn. bike has become more and more neglected. Then last year my fiancée bought an FZ6R, needless to say, the mountain bikes were pretty neglected last summer.

Fast forward a few months and We're planning our Honeymoon.. We decided to head for Colorado (where I'd been on trips twice on the motorcycle). Each time Ive been there on motorcycle Ive been jealous of all the people out Mtn biking! So were going to spend a week staying in Winter Park and will be out hitting some trails on the pedal bikes.
To prep for that, we need to get into better shape! and hence is part of our (Amanda and myself) new years resolution. [MENTION=919]lytehouse[/MENTION] any Mtn biking suggestions?!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[MENTION=919]lytehouse[/MENTION] any Mtn biking suggestions?!

hahaha not really......my bike has cobwebs on it at this point.

You already know what a beautiful ride up the Peak it is! :mikebike: so. if ya make back to the Springs, let me know!

Winter Park is fairly close to Grand Lake & Rocky Mtn. National Park....put those on your to do list.

Last edited: