New Swingarm Decals Available

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went out and took a few pics. The quality isn't great because of the crappy weather, but the decals look great.

Hey Mike, thanks for the post. I can't see the decals in the pics but the bike looks fantastic! Glad you are pleased.

Mike

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike,

At long last......finally posting the pics of the stickers that I got two months ago.

I had asked Mike for an all black reflective sticker because I wanted a real subtle look. I had a hard time describing what I wanted but Mike was totally into making it right for me and customizing them. Check them out.... they are awesome.

You can barely notice them in normal light but when hit with a flash or headlight they really pop out at you. Perfect.

Thanks Mike and best wishes

Randy

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Hi Mike,

At long last......finally posting the pics of the stickers that I got two months ago.

I had asked Mike for an all black reflective sticker because I wanted a real subtle look. I had a hard time describing what I wanted but Mike was totally into making it right for me and customizing them. Check them out.... they are awesome.

You can barely notice them in normal light but when hit with a flash or headlight they really pop out at you. Perfect.

Randy

Those are amazing!! I love how they're pretty unnoticable until hit with light and they come alive. How much would a set cost of this type sent to the UK?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are amazing!! I love how they're pretty unnoticable until hit with light and they come alive. How much would a set cost of this type sent to the UK?
Thanks! They do look very cool and thanks to Racebrooks for posting the pics. $20 will get you two decals sent standard first class mail. I believe priority international would be $11 more if you want faster delivery. PM me if you want them.

Stevenator

I'll be back...eventually
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike,

Randy

Mike!

These are perfect! Exactly what I have been looking for. I'm in for a set at $20. PM Sent!!

~Steve

lazerfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered, Delivered, and Happy overall

fast shipping on a quality product that looks very nice on the FZ6

Traf001

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very happy with how these look. Very snazzy. The hardest part was getting the manufacturer's stickers off the swingarm. I finally had to use a heat gun and a credit card to scrape them off.

picture.php

picture.php

:thumbup:

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6,
Can you do a decal that has the Yami tuning fork logo, leave off "YAMAHA" & instead just have "FAZER" in large letters in the same script as you currently have "FZ6". I only need one side, but will buy both if you have it set up that way.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6,
Can you do a decal that has the Yami tuning fork logo, leave off "YAMAHA" & instead just have "FAZER" in large letters in the same script as you currently have "FZ6". I only need one side, but will buy both if you have it set up that way.

I can't do the word FAZER in the FZ6 script because it isn't a font. It's a logo. if you come up with something you like and can send it to me I can probably reproduce it.

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't do the word FAZER in the FZ6 script because it isn't a font. It's a logo. if you come up with something you like and can send it to me I can probably reproduce it.

Can you do this in reflective blue or silver w/ a tuning fork logo in front of it?

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Figured since I just took a few photos of my new belly pan project I would go ahead and post up the ones that included the sing arm for your thread. I am very happy with the decals, they really do look great!!

D

Dave.TX

Bump! I got the "black" decals that reflect when lit up. They look really nice, good quality.